The Sales Development Representative is an entry-level sales role which will contribute to the growth of our regional sales pipeline through outbound leads generation and inbound leads follow-up campaigns, to support the overall sales organization in selling the full suite of Moody’s Analytics products.
This is a development role which aims to position the SDR as a sales talent for the future, and open up opportunities within the greater Moody’s Analytics Asia Pacific and Middle East sales organization.
The Moody’s Analytics sales organization has an inclusive, team-oriented sales culture that values both collaboration and results.
What You Will Do
- Lead cold calling campaigns on different subjects/products to identify new contacts and generate leads by pitching Moody’s Analytics products.
- Conduct research to develop target account intelligence, generating an understanding of customer needs and requirements that informs sales prospecting and marketing program strategies.
- Qualify leads and direct to the appropriate sales professional for further development.
- Interact with both internal teams and external prospects.
- Drive sales growth by sourcing new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls and emails and inbound lead follow-up.
- Design and deploy focused sales campaigns aimed at expanding Moody’s presence and brand in specific market niches.
- Utilize CRM software to track and measure all sales activity.
- Keep the responsible sales representatives abreast of client activity.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelors’ degree in Finance, Economics or related area required.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a sales role is a bonus.
- English language proficiency is required; proficiency in a key regional second language is a big plus.
- High energy and enthusiasm, strong willingness to learn and grow.
- Must be comfortable having conversations and managing objections.
- Drive to exceed goals and motivated by achieving measurable results; this is a role with commissionable targets and KPIs.
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to diagnose issues and develop solutions.
- Diligence, attention to detail, multi-tasking and prioritization are keys to success in this role.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, with focus and high attention to detail.
- Positive and relentless attitude for success.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Economics
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm