The 2022 Moody's Analytics Enterprise Risk Solutions (ERS) Graduate Program is a program which will provide the opportunity to gain in-depth insight into the banking, financial institutions and insurance industry (BFSI).
You will work within our ERS business units, focusing on delivering high quality products, solutions and services across our client base. With a combination of formal and on-the-job training, alongside ongoing mentoring, you will be expected to work collaboratively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
We are currently recruiting across the following teams in Singapore - Risk and Finance Solutions (RFS) Regional and Credit Assessment & Origination (CA&O).
- Are you interested in financial markets and/or technology?
- Do you like working in a diverse environment, getting involved in real projects and seeking opportunities to develop beyond classroom training?
- Do you have a strong quantitative aptitude, solid foundation in programming languages and proven analytical skills?
- Do you have strong written and verbal communication skills, along with exceptional drive and interpersonal skills?
- Do you have an undergraduate degree/post-graduate qualifications or relevant work experience within a number of disciplines including but not limited to Mathematics, Finance, Economics, Computer Science and Engineering?
Training & Development:
As a Moody’s Analytics ERS graduate, you will gain exposure to working with award-winning solutions and best practices for measuring and managing risk with a range of clients.
You will join an on-boarding program which will include training on the ERS business as a whole.
Your initial period with Moody’s Analytics will be spent understanding the industry in which we operate in, as well as understanding the systems and tools that we use. Alongside your fellow graduates, you will participate in group training on Moody’s Corporation and financial markets. Your mentor and supervisor will give you specific mentoring that will help you succeed.
You will have the opportunity to network with our senior leaders and get exposure to colleagues in our global offices. At Moody’s Analytics, you will work in a diverse environment that provides immediate and constant challenges, encourages curiosity and initiative, and embraces fresh and forward-thinking ideas. You will not only find a collegial work ethic and constant support but also diligence and integrity, which are at the heart of how Moody’s Corporation operates.
Required Skills and Abilities
Our Graduate Program is open to final year Bachelor’s or Master’s students.
Our Singapore Graduate Program is only open to candidates who have the eligibility to work full time in Singapore.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Computer Science, Economics,...
- Closing Date:29th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm