Our Credit & Finance Internships deliver real world work experience. Through our internships, you’ll gain valuable experience in a wide variety of business areas. Our opportunities include internships within Moody’s Investors Service ratings groups and within Moody’s Analytics macro-economic research teams. You’ll work on real and challenging projects. Most importantly, you’ll be part of a business that is dedicated to analyzing credit and financial data.
What Does This Program Offer:
- Collaboration with purpose. You’ll work in small groups with other talented thinkers, interns and experienced staff.
- You’ll help support the ratings process. Your work will have direct impact.
- You’ll work with people who care about your growth. Our teams are made up of committed professionals who take pride in both their work and your development.
What You Will Do
- During the approximate 10 week internship you will be provided technical training, including personal branding, Microsoft Office Suite, corporate presence and more.
- You will also have access to online training modules to further develop your soft and technical skills.
- In addition to networking and community service opportunities, you’ll also be partnered with a mentor for the duration of your internship and have the chance to connect with and learn from experienced leaders and advisors as you take your first steps towards a successful professional career.
Required Skills and Abilities
We seek current students from diverse backgrounds and academic disciplines with a strong focus on finance, economics, accounting, and liberal arts. Working within Credit & Finance, you will be helping analyze financial information used to rate some of the world’s largest companies and most critical financial instruments. You will need to be an analytical thinker, with strong verbal and written communication skills, and possess rigor, initiative, and self-motivation in working on financial research.
- Rising final year student working toward a Bachelor’s degree.
- Majors in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or Liberal Arts preferred, but not required.
- Graduation Date: December 2020 – June 2021.
- We seek curious problem solvers who enjoy learning new things and working with others.
- Be open to feedback and continuously growing your interpersonal and technical skills.
- Be interested in learning and working with Moody’s various systems and processes, as well as Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Arts and Humanities, Banking and...
New York (United...
- Closing Date:10th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm