Are you a CA(SA) student? Are you looking for a trainee contract that offers you broad exposure to a wide range of clients, access to experienced partners, and a supportive, friendly working environment that’s focused on your skills development? Then Moore is perfect for you.
Moore delivers expert audit, assurance, tax, accounting and consulting services to clients in almost every sector, including listed companies. The network has 13 independent member firms across South Africa and is part of one of the largest global networks of firms in the world, Moore International.
Like everyone else, we’re looking for self-motivated team players. That’s a given! But we’re also looking for people who love to learn, who communicate well, who cope under pressure and who want to be part of a supportive company culture that is inclusive and diverse.
If you are looking for a bursary and subsequent training contract where you can learn and grow, that is not just a tick on you CV, then we’re the firm for you.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You must be a South African student studying towards a SAICA accredited degree or a SAICA accredited post-graduate degree.
- For second year applicants: a minimum of 65% average and at least 60% in Financial Accounting.
- For third year applicants: a minimum of 60% average and at least 60% in Financial Accounting.
- Applicants must meet the following criteria; an average of 70% for matric excluding LO and at least 70% for pure math's.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:18th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm