Are you a CA(SA) student? Are you looking for financial assistance in order to fund your studies? We offer bursaries to academic achievers. Successful candidates will be offered vacation work as well as a trainee contract that offers you broad exposure to a wide range of clients, access to experienced partners, and a supportive, friendly working environment that’s focused on your skills development? If this is important to you, then Moore is perfect for you.
If you are successful with your bursary application and after completing your studies at university you will join our dynamic team of Trainee Accountants, and work towards qualifying as a Chartered Accountant (SA).
Like everyone else, we’re looking for self-motivated team players. That’s a given! But we’re also looking for people who love to learn, who communicate well, who cope under pressure and who want to be part of a supportive company culture that is inclusive and diverse.
If you are looking for a bursary and a training contract where you can learn and grow, that is not just a tick on you CV, then we’re the firm for you.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You must be studying towards a SAICA accredited degree or a SAICA accredited post-graduate degree.
- Be registered for a Bachelor of Commerce degree at a SAICA accredited University.
- Have obtained a “7” for Maths and Accounting in Matric.
- Be a resident of South Africa.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce
Western Cape (South...
- Closing Date:22nd May 2021, 6:00 pm