Are you studying for the Professional Accountant (SA) qualification? Are you looking for a trainee contract that offers you broad exposure to a wide range of clients, access to experienced partners, and a supportive, friendly working environment that’s focused on your skills development? Then Moore Stephens is perfect for you.
Moore delivers expert audit, assurance, tax, accounting and consulting services to clients in almost every sector, including listed companies. The network has 13 independent member firms across South Africa and is part of one of the largest global networks of firms in the world, Moore International.
Like everyone else, we’re looking for self-motivated team players. That’s a given! But we’re also looking for people who love to learn, who communicate well, who cope under pressure and who want to be part of a supportive company culture that is inclusive and diverse.
If you are looking for a training contract where you can learn and grow, that is not just a tick on you CV, then we’re the firm for you.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You must be studying towards a Bachelor of Commerce degree, or equivalent, with the following required core subjects: Financial Accounting; Taxation; Auditing/Internal Auditing/Internal Control and Code of Ethics; Corporate Law/Commercial
- Law; Management Accounting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Sound ethical values required.
- Good communication skills, speaking, reading and writing (English and Afrikaans).
- Time management skills.
- Interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Eastern Cape (South...
- Closing Date:19th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm