Placement And Duration
The Summer Analyst Program is a 10-week program beginning in June that provides broad exposure to the Corporate Services department at Morgan Stanley. Corporate Services provides a robust portfolio of global services utilized daily across the Firm to enable productivity, efficiency, safety, optimized business models and an enhanced employee experience in the workplace. We have over 5,000 staff managing a multi-billion dollar scope of services including Real Estate and Location Strategy; Real Estate Portfolio and Transaction Management; Property Management; Corporate Travel; Corporate Security & Investigations; Corporate Information Management; and Regional Client Services; and Office of the COO.
What you will do
The Summer Analyst program includes a Firmwide orientation to Morgan Stanley’s businesses and division specific training. Your training will continue throughout the summer with structured learning sessions run by experienced executives. Similarly, you will have many opportunities to integrate with peers and experienced colleagues through a series of networking, social, and charity events.
As a Summer Analyst, you will collaborate with your colleagues across Corporate Services and work on real projects to support the division. Examples include the redesign of the Corporate Services Portal, content creation for the Global Corporate Services Jive social media website, a large-scale Sharepoint data modification project, and assisting with data analysis and financial reporting.
Responsibilities may also include:
- Produce various cost and headcount related reports across Corporate Services globally; examples include contingent and project spend reporting
- Review and streamline regional reporting to ensure global consistency
- Create central repository to house key reports to be shared with management
- Assist in the creation of best practices documents related to key business management practices
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are an undergraduate in your penultimate year of study, who will graduate between December 2020 and July 2021
- You possess strong analytical, problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- You are able to communicate clearly and succinctly and thrive under pressure and ever-changing situations
- You analyze and interpret complex information quickly and accurately
- You actively generate and share new ideas and are committed to achieving your career goals
- You are a team player and are client-service oriented
- Fluency in English is required
Morgan Stanley Hong Kong
The Hong Kong office is Morgan Stanley’s regional headquarters for the Asia Pacific region. Since first operating in Hong Kong in 1987, Morgan Stanley has expanded to offer its complete range of products and services to clients across the region, including institutional securities, corporate finance and advisory, private wealth management and investment management.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:15th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm