Placement And Duration
The Finance Summer Analyst Program is a 10-week program that begins in June. It offers an intensive hands-on introduction to Finance at Morgan Stanley.
What you will do
The Summer Analyst program includes a Firmwide orientation to Morgan Stanley's businesses and division specific training. Your training will continue throughout the summer with structured learning sessions run by experienced executives. Similarly, you will have many opportunities to integrate with peers and experienced colleagues through a series of networking, social, and charity events.
As a Summer Analyst, your responsibilities may include:
- Work collaboratively in a high performing team to ensure the integrity of MS books and records
- Calculating the daily profit and loss (P&L) tallies of traders
- Writing market commentaries for management reports
- Using analytical tools to determine current and potential exposure to risk
- Preparing monthly financial and management reports
- Conducting re-engineering projects to review and enhance processes
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are an undergraduate in your penultimate year of study and will graduate between December 2020 and July 2021
- You have strong academic achievements
- You have strong technical, quantitative and project management skills
- You are a team player and excellent communicator
- You are able to multi-task with close attention to detail
- You are client-service oriented
Morgan Stanley Hong Kong
The Hong Kong office is Morgan Stanley’s regional headquarters for the Asia Pacific region. Since first operating in Hong Kong in 1987, Morgan Stanley has expanded to offer its complete range of products and services to clients across the region, including institutional securities, corporate finance and advisory, private wealth management and investment management.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:15th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm