Placement And Duration
Our Industrial Placement Program is aimed at undergraduates who are either required by their degree or are able to complete a longer internship period. The six month internship begins in January and is designed to provide a realistic view of Global Capital Markets by having the interns assume the functions of Full-time Analysts. Along the way, you will obtain a strong foundation in the basic skills of financial analysis and deal execution. You will be expected to start learning how to market the Firm’s products and services effectively.
What you will do
This intensive 6 months program includes an orientation to Morgan Stanley’s businesses and classroom training on our Global Capital Markets (GCM). Your training will continue throughout the 6 months internship with structured learning sessions run by experienced executives. Similarly, you will have many opportunities to integrate with peers and experienced staff through a series of networking, social, charity and mentoring events.
- The work is challenging, and Industrial Placement Interns are encouraged to roll up their sleeves, dig into financial statements and construct innovative solutions.
- You will spend the internship in Equity Capital Markets or Fixed Income Capital Markets, building a foundation of financial skills and a solid understanding of the markets.
- You will have a entry-level and experienced mentor to aid in your development and to provide greater exposure to GCM and the Firm.
- You will be encouraged to take on responsibility quickly and help bridge various topics from new trends in the marketplace to group overviews.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are a university student in your penultimate year of study or first-year Master’s student with an outstanding academic record and a strong interest in financial markets.
- You are well rounded and possess exceptional interpersonal and analytical skills, as well as the drive to push through challenges to achieve results in a collaborative fashion.
- Fluency in English is required. Asian languages are preferred in AP countries outside of Australia.
Morgan Stanley Hong Kong
The Hong Kong office is Morgan Stanley’s regional headquarters for the Asia Pacific region. Since first operating in Hong Kong in 1987, Morgan Stanley has expanded to offer its complete range of products and services to clients across the region, including institutional securities, corporate finance and advisory, private wealth management and investment management.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:1st Sep 2019, 6:00 pm