Placement And Duration
The Summer Analyst Program is a 10-week program beginning in June that offers an intensive hands-on introduction to Human Resources at Morgan Stanley. The Program provides broad exposure to various functions across Human Resources, as well as in-depth exposure to one specific function, based upon the Summer Analyst’s placement.
What you will do
The Summer Analyst program includes a Firmwide orientation to Morgan Stanley’s businesses and division specific training. Your training will continue throughout the summer with structured learning sessions run by experienced executives. Similarly, you will have many opportunities to integrate with peers and experienced colleagues through a series of networking, social, and charity events.
Responsibilities vary depending on your role, but may include the following:
- Creating reports to provide compensation and headcount analytics information to management.
- Partnering with different HR teams to implement programs and initiatives designed to attract, retain and motivate employees.
- Collaborating across the various HR teams to evaluate and reengineer processes to drive greater operational efficiency.
- Supporting client delivery teams with their business unit partnerships by assisting in employee relations investigations, and fielding client inquiries regarding Firm policies and procedures.
- Obtaining a broad understanding of the HR operating model and its departmental interdependencies.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are in your penultimate year and will graduate between December 2020 and July 2021.
- You have excellent leadership, analytical and communication skills.
- You are a team player who can work in a collaborative environment.
- You have the ability to exercise sound judgment, handle sensitive information and thorough attention to detail.
- You have aptitude in handling multiple responsibilities and projects with competing priorities and deadlines.
- You have outstanding problem-solving skills and the ability to streamline processes in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Morgan Stanley Hong Kong
The Hong Kong office is Morgan Stanley’s regional headquarters for the Asia Pacific region. Since first operating in Hong Kong in 1987, Morgan Stanley has expanded to offer its complete range of products and services to clients across the region, including institutional securities, corporate finance and advisory, private wealth management and investment management.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:15th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm