Placement And Duration
The 10-week Risk Management Summer Analyst Program is an opportunity to experience the culture and atmosphere of Morgan Stanley's Firm Risk Management Division, taking on the responsibilities and functions of a Full-time Analyst. Summer Analysts will be assigned to one or two teams over the Program and will work on a range of projects.
What you will do
The Summer Analyst program includes a Firmwide orientation to Morgan Stanley’s businesses and division specific training. Your training will continue throughout the summer with structured learning sessions run by experienced executives. Similarly, you will have many opportunities to integrate with peers and experienced colleagues through a series of networking, social, and charity events.
Responsibilities vary depending on your role, but may include the following:
- Risk Monitoring: Assist in day-to-day risk management of our credit risk exposures by providing independent analysis of business activities and establishing processes to monitor these risks.
- Model Development: Participate in developing and enhancing tools and methodologies to quantify risks for business as usual and stress testing purposes.
- Contribute to key projects to establish and maintain a strong infrastructure supporting risk management activities, including reporting on risk exposures and metrics, data management and project management.
- Assist in monitoring, managing and reporting exposures at a counterpart, product and portfolio level.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are a high calibre student in your penultimate year of study, majoring in Finance, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Accounting or other business-related majors.
- You will graduate between December 2020 and July 2021.
- You have a strong interest in risk management.
- You are fluent in English and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You have strong quantitative orientation.
- You are intellectually curious and enjoy learning.
- You demonstrate leadership, interpersonal skills, and are a team player.
- You pay close attention to detail, have analytical and problem solving skills, and are able to understand and evaluate complex information quickly.
- You have the ability to manage dynamic priorities.
Morgan Stanley Hong Kong
The Hong Kong office is Morgan Stanley’s regional headquarters for the Asia Pacific region. Since first operating in Hong Kong in 1987, Morgan Stanley has expanded to offer its complete range of products and services to clients across the region, including institutional securities, corporate finance and advisory, private wealth management and investment management.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:15th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm