Our Winter Analyst Program is designed to provide a realistic view of Investment Banking by having Winter Analysts assume the functions of Full-time Analysts for approximately 10 weeks. You are typically assigned to a specific group where you will work on a variety of transactions. Along the way, you will obtain a strong foundation in the basic skills of financial analysis and deal execution. You will be expected to start learning how to market the Firm’s products and services effectively.
What you will do
This internship program includes a Firmwide orientation to Morgan Stanley’s businesses. Your training will continue throughout the winter with structured learning sessions run by high level executives. Similarly, you will have many opportunities to integrate with peers and head staff through a series of networking, social, charity and mentoring events.
- Analyzing financial and operating information relating to corporations and industries.
- Creating statistical exhibits that analyze comparative financial performance.
- Building models to depict projected financial results and to value companies.
- Developing marketing memoranda.
- Participating actively in the execution of financing and/or M&A transactions
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are a university student in your penultimate year of study or first-year Master’s student with outstanding academics.
- You are a team player with a strong work ethic who thrives with confidence when faced with intellectual challenges.
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to grasp complex data, manage multiple projects, provide complicated financial analysis and develop appropriate corporate finance solutions.
- You have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to form effective working relationships through collaboration, strive for excellence and exhibit the highest ethical standards.
- Fluency in English is required. Asian languages are preferred in AP countries outside of Australia.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:28th Jul 2020, 6:00 pm