Morningstar’s Research group provides independent analysis on individual securities, funds, markets, and portfolios. The Research group also provides data on hundreds of thousands of investment offerings, including stocks, mutual funds, and similar vehicles, along with real-time global market data on millions of equities, indexes, futures, options, commodities, and precious metals, in addition to foreign exchange and Treasury markets.
Morningstar is one of the largest independent sources of fund, equity, and credit data and research in the world, and our advocacy for investors’ interests is the foundation of our company.
What You Will Do
- To support the ETF research team in ETF due diligence.
- To assist in ETF research productions, such as industry roundups and research articles.
- To undertake other administrative and/or analytical work.
- To participate in ad-hoc research projects as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- To be enrolled on an undergraduate or graduate degree programme, preferably specializing in finance or economics.
- A team player with a hands-on attitude combined with excellent organizational skills.
- A passion for investing, demonstrated through personal knowledge of and interest in investment markets.
- Knowledge of the fund management industry would be advantageous.
- Good command of Chinese and English, both oral and written, along with some basic understanding of Microsoft Office programs, e.g., Word, Excel, would be preferred.
- Work in our Hong Kong office between 2-2.5 days per week.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Economics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:26th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm