Morningstar Manager Research team is seeking for a Fund Research Intern.
The intern will have the opportunity to support the due diligence work on active fund research and assist in various research productions. The tasks would include preparing notes and reports for our research meetings, helping analysts to gather public information on funds and the funds industry, simple translations, and verifying data.
This is a part-time internship (working 2-3 days a week), and it requires at least 6 month working duration.
What You Will Do
- To support the manager research team in active fund due diligence.
- To assist in research productions, such as thought leadership papers and research articles.
- To undertake other administrative and/or analytical work.
- To participate in ad-hoc research projects as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- To be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree programme, preferably specializing in finance or economics.
- A team player with a hands-on attitude combined with excellent organizational skills.
- A passion for investing, demonstrated through personal knowledge of and interest in investment markets.
- Knowledge of the fund management industry would be advantageous.
- Good command of Chinese and English, both spoken and written, along with some basic understanding of Microsoft Office programs, e.g., Word, Excel, would be preferred.
- Commit to work in our Hong Kong office for 2-3 days per week.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Economics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:25th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm