Morton Salt- Grantsville is looking for an engineering intern for the summer. The successful candidate will join our Research and Development team out of Chicago designing and developing processes to improve brine chemistry for enhanced salt production.
What You Will Do
- Research and prepare brine experiments.
- Collect and analyze data for the research team.
- Maintain weather and conditional data for experiments.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Third or fourth year at an accredited university in Mechanical, electrical, chemical or, process engineering (Chemical Preferred).
- Have your own transportation to travel to the facility.
- Job type:Internships
Utah (United States...
- Closing Date:31st May 2020, 6:00 pm