We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter.
Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Working in the Systems Integration business, this role will provide a diverse experience ranging from IT infrastructure deployments and software-based deployments.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for adjusting new technology into Motorola Solutions current solutions.
- Work with internal teams (not limited to Hong Kong geographically) to adopt & implement latest ICT trend and more.
- Project planning with implementation tasks and schedule.
- Review final system design with stake holders and prepare equipment list for ordering.
- Review contract, Statement of Work (SOW) and proposed solution.
- Configure and deploy IT infrastructure, software and mobile applications.
- Generate System Installation and Acceptance Test Documentation.
- Conduct system optimization and System Acceptance Tests with customer.
- Generate As-built Documentation and Project Handover Report to maintenance team.
- Provide Weekly Report on project status to direct supervisor.
- Provide time-sheet data to department secretary or project administrator.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University graduated in Computer/ Electronics/Communications Engineering or equivalent.
- Diverse interest / knowledge /activities on ICT, and advance technology.
- Ability to collaborate with other engineers, project supervisors, and managers (across the table as well as virtual projects across the globe).
- Good communication and writing skills in English and in Cantonese.
- Team player.
- No working experience is needed, but need experience of collaboration successfully.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Software, Information Technology
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:23rd Jul 2022, 6:00 pm