Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments - when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments - when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways.
To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Department - Fixed Video Global Sales Operations.
What You Will Do
- Business analytics of product mix (sales & revenue), pricing & financials trend.
- Develop a sustainable/repeatable PnL modeling for new/existing business units.
- Drive key improvements on the bid and quote/pricing processes and tools to improve recommendations and decision-making cycle time.
- Work with cross functional teams to support the implementation of proposed processes that include creating the training/support materials and developing business rules & monitoring their effectiveness.
- May be required to assess competitor price positions & price strategy, draw similarities and differences and make recommendation as needed.
Required Skills and Abilities
- High analytical skills, with advance knowledge in Excel.
- Good with numbers and attention to details.
- Ability to present and articulate thought process and data analytics.
- Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills.
- Proven PM skills in managing multiple projects.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Operations
- Closing Date:16th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm