At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and be part of the journey towards a new era in public safety and security.
We are offering a challenging internship that gives you a flavor of, and a good fundamental to understand how it is to work as System Engineer in global and diverse organization. You will be involved in current large scale projects for our key Customers in the KSA region.
You will learn from top Motorola Solutions subject matter experts and get paid while you train for an exciting career in the technology industry.
What You Will Do
- Assist Lead Engineers with pre-sale design and post-sale implementation technical support on two-way radio and other communications product applications for KSA Public Safety Customer accounts.
- Work with and support teams including Sales, System Integrators, Product Engineers, Program Managers and Lead
- Systems Engineers to implement wireless communication solutions for voice, data and integrated infrastructure systems.
- Partner with Systems Engineers on conducting customer needs assessments and analysis, performing RF coverage and interference predictions, designing equipment layouts and antenna configurations, determining RF Link budgets and Telco requirements, performing coverage and operational testing, and the design and configuration of communications networks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Ability to present technical materials to non-technical audiences.
- Good interpersonal and team-work skills.
- Expected Graduation date must be on or after Dec 2020.
- Knowledge of RF propagation, wireless, microwave, and/or telecommunications networks a plus.
- Knowledge of communications networks (Ethernet, TCP/IP, MPLS) a plus.
- Certifications through CompTIA or Amateur Radio a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:19th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm