Mott MacDonald is currently looking for an Emirati Engineering Graduate in the Energy Transformation, Clean Growth and Renewables discipline to support the delivery of numerous key projects across the Middle East and in support of our Global Delivery.
What You Will Do
- Under the supervision of their Line Manager, perform assignments requiring knowledge and application of basic engineering codes and principles.
- Support in bid compilation and Capability Statements.
- Support in assisting Project Management and Project Delivery.
- Assist with the preliminary selection and adaption of engineering possibilities.
- Attendance at co-ordination meetings and preparation of minutes (weekly basis).
- Providing input for monthly reports on progress on the project.
- Assisting in the management of change control.
- Coordination with authorities/stakeholders.
- Assist the Project Manager as necessary (e.g. letters, meetings).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum Bachelors’ in Engineering or any relevant discipline.
- Possess the drive to become a Chartered Engineer or achieve membership of any other professional engineering institute.
- Proactively take ownership of their own career - Take initiative and responsibility for work - Related matters.
- Demonstrate flexibility by adopting to different work styles and behaviors.
- Possess the values, drive, and commitment required to build a successful career with Mott MacDonald.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm