Mott MacDonald Group
Mott MacDonald is currently looking for Engineering Graduates in the Civil Engineering discipline to support to the delivery of numerous key projects, with some of the biggest clients in the region.
What You Will Do
- Under the supervision of the Project Manager, perform assignments requiring knowledge and application of basic engineering codes and principles.
- Understanding project requirements and completing all duties assigned by the Supervisor.
- Shadowing more experienced staff members, asking questions, and assisting wherever possible.
- Analyzing data and writing reports according to specifications.
- Taking notes and sharing findings with Supervisor and other relevant stakeholders.
- Establishing professional relationships with staff.
- Assist in preparation of concept reports and presentations related to various projects.
- Assist with the preliminary selection and adaption of engineering possibilities.
- Attendance at design co-ordination meetings and preparation of minutes (weekly basis).
- Providing input for monthly reports on progress on the project.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary colleagues on various assignments .
- Assisting in the management of change control.
- Coordination with authorities / stakeholders.
- Assist the Project Manager as necessary (e.g. letters, meetings).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum Bachelors’ in Engineering or any relevant discipline.
- Possess the drive to become a Chartered Engineer or achieve membership of any other professional engineering institute.
- Proactively take ownership of their own career - take initiative and responsibility of work-related matters.
- Demonstrate flexibility by adopting to different work styles and behavior.
- Familiarity with Civil Engineering software such as Auto CAD etc. is advantageous.
Closed 10 days ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Civil Structural
- Closing Date:15th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm