Want to develop your career in finance and accounting in a prestige and well established multi-national company? Grasp this chance to join our Regional Finance and Accounting Shared Services team! As trainees, you will be provided with ample learning and development opportunities to facilitate your all-round finance and accounting career development.
An intensive and challenging training programme offers you opportunities to work in various functions of accounting and financial management, as well as an exceptional regional exposure to different countries’ accounting and taxation rules.
In addition, you will be provided with:
- Buddy-Mentor-Coach Scheme
- Good career prospects
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree holder, major in Accountancy or Finance
- Fresh graduates or worked in a full-time capacity for less than two years
- Determined to advance in finance and accounting
- Have good analytical and communications skills (spoken & written) in both English & Chinese, other Asian language is a plus
- Be a good team player, proactive and highly motivated
- Detail-minded, committed and willing to work in a fast pace environment
- Familiar with Microsoft office
- Candidates wish to move to our regional offices in Asia after completing 3 years’ training program are also welcome
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2018, 6:00 pm