Our award-winning graduate programme, which is supported by a dedicated learning and development team, will give you the experience and technical knowledge to develop your skills.
Why Join Mott MacDonald:
Employees have full ownership over their area of work, enabling them to manage their careers and develop their own professional portfolios.
We are one of the largest employee-owned businesses in the world, this creates a unique culture where decisions are made for the benefit of the staff/company over the long-term. We do not have external shareholders meaning we are fully in control of our own future.
Delivering prestigious, life changing and innovative projects creates a business that we are all proud to work in.
We have an incredibly diverse range of people working towards common goals, and we set new standards of excellence as we go. As a result, all our offices have a great atmosphere, and our people enjoy their work.
For us sustainability is about using our own ingenuity to deliver lasting value for our clients, for the communities where we work and for us. It is about crossing the boundaries of conventional thinking to deliver efficiencies and unleash innovation in our solutions, advancing sustained economic, social and environmental well being.
What You Will Do
- Assist in delivering multiple projects or part of larger projects to completion, meeting the clients expectation, cost and programme.
- Development of BIM skills including delivery methods and use of corresponding software.
- Providing technical expertise, sound advice and solutions that are fit for purpose.
- Assist with inputs for the preparation of detailed report writing.
Required Skills and Abilities
- We are looking for graduates with passion and desire to make a difference in the world.
- You should have a strong career mindset and have a desire to be part of Mott MacDonald’s vision - To be the world’s leading employee-owned consultancy, opening opportunities with connected thinking to deliver optimum solutions and sustainable outcomes for our clients.
- To apply for our graduate position, you will have less than 12 months of post-graduate experience and have achieved, or are expected to achieve, a 2.1 or above in related degree study.
- You must also already have the right to work in Hong Kong.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:7th May 2020, 6:00 pm