What You Will Do
- Assist in delivering multiple projects or part of larger projects to completion, meeting the client's expectation, cost and programme.
- Development of BIM skills including delivery methods and use of corresponding software.
- Providing technical expertise, sound advice and solutions that are fit for purpose.
- Assist with inputs for the preparation of detailed report writing.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for graduates with passion and desire to make a difference in the world. You should have a strong career mindset and have a desire to be part of Mott MacDonald’s vision - To be the world’s leading employee-owned consultancy, opening opportunities with connected thinking to deliver optimum solutions and sustainable outcomes for our clients.
To apply for our graduate position, you will have less than 12 months of post-graduate experience and have achieved, or are expected to achieve, a 2.1 or above in related degree study.
You must also already have the right to work in Hong Kong.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Civil Structural
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:14th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm