What You Will Do
- Assist in analysis of geotechnical conditions and development of engineering designs to address these as part of the planning, design and implementation of major infrastructure and buildings works.
- Interpretation of ground conditions, evaluate design assumptions, and use this in undertaking design calculations.
- Undertake tunnel, geotechnical and structural design work as required using suites of appropriate software, including numerical analysis, for inclusion in reports and production of detailed design drawings.
- Support our geotechnical specialists in analyzing geotechnical situations and developing appropriate, cost effective design solutions.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for graduates with passion and desire to make a difference in the world. You should have a strong career mindset and have a desire to be part of Mott MacDonald’s vision - To be the world’s leading employee-owned consultancy, opening opportunities with connected thinking to deliver optimum solutions and sustainable outcomes for our clients.
To apply for our graduate position, you will have less than 12 months of post-graduate experience and have achieved, or are expected to achieve, a 2.1 or above in related degree study.
You must also already have the right to work in Hong Kong.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Geotechnical
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:14th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm