Provide strategic and technical advice for infrastructure development and economics to clients and other consultants as part of a project team. Support management of multi-disciplinary infrastructure advisory projects.
What You Will Do
- Identify and create opportunities for both internal and external clients through forming connections among the best resources within local and regional teams and tapping on the global Mott MacDonald capability.
- Keep up to date with advances in global and local advisory practice and approaches.
- Support in preparation of proposals and expressions of interest.
- Assist in business development activities.
- Prepare written reports, case studies, leaflets and posters, videos, social media entries and other outputs to capture and disseminate key events and accomplishments.
- Conduct research and prepare reports on relevant topics to support the projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
Personal Skills and Attributes:
- Keen interest in urban development issues, cross-cultural and cross-disciplinary work.
- A good verbal and written communicator and ability to prepare clear and concise written reports in English.
- Good visual communication skills with ability to prepare plans and other presentation materials.
- A self-starter comfortable in taking initiative and responsibility.
- Flexibility and interest to contribute to a wide range of assignments, and to adapt knowledge to areas outside immediate experience.
- Ability to critically analyze data, identify its importance, advise on its shortcomings and how it should be improved.
- Excellent reporting skills and ability to present data and other technical information for consumption by a wide audience.
- A willingness to travel and work on a short-term basis in countries across Asia and the Pacific as required.
- Team player with strong interpersonal and oral and written communication skills.
- Well-organized with effective time management and project planning skills.
- Pro-active and able to work independently with limited supervision.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree in a related field (such as communications, economics, business, management); a relevant Master’s degree (social sciences, mathematics, research) a strong advantage.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in infrastructure consultancy.
- Freshly graduates will be considered based on strong academic performance and completed internship experience in consultancy services.
- Experience or technical knowledge in one or more of the following: urban/town/spatial planning, regional planning, infrastructure planning (water, waste, drainage or energy), urban design, transport planning, socio-economic analysis, private-public partnership (PPP) infrastructure advisory.
- Excellent skills in statistical analysis and problem-solving.
- Good IT skills and advanced user of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in MSP preferred; or willingness and ability to learn and apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Communications, Economics, Management,...
- Closing Date:19th Apr 2022, 6:00 pm