We’re a global engineering, management and development consultancy focused on guiding our clients through many of the planet’s most intricate challenges. Our multidisciplinary capability means we can cover any aspect and every phase of a building’s development.
It is essential that buildings are designed to achieve the optimum solution for the markets they are aimed at. The construction schedule is also crucial as a developer needs certainty that the project can be delivered within a specific time frame. We collaborate closely with project teams from the earliest stages to ensure projects are delivered on or under schedule and budget.
You will be part of a multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary team and your job description includes:.
- To learn and support experienced engineering team
- Prepare method statement and engineering proposal
- Prepare technical calculations and technical drawings
- Attend meetings with clients, contractors and authority organisations.
- Carry out site inspection and site supervision
- Coordinate with various parties on design and stakeholder interface
- Support ad-hoc tasks assigned by supervisor
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum a recognised Bachelor’s or Master Degree (i.e. accredited by PEB) in Mechanical / Electrical engineering
- Self-motivated with a ‘can do’ spirit, analytical, responsible and willing to learn
- Good interpersonal skills and presentation skills
- Good team player with excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of technical software application is an advantage, i.e. SAP2000, STAAD Pro, Robot, CAD, Revit, E20 etc
- Aspiration to develop a successful career in the built environment and attaining professional qualification
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:24th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm