Mott MacDonald is seeking a Graduate project controller for Singapore office. You will report to the project manager / project controller and will function within a contract project management team, interfacing with engineers, contract administrators, resident inspectors, and estimators to ensure efficient contract completion.
What You Will Do
- General project administration.
- Capturing and organising project data for analysis and reporting.
- Ability to develop program/project baseline budget and schedule.
- Perform regular budget updates for individual projects at the project and program levels.
- Track progress quantities, retentions and payments against contract award amounts and budgets.
- Analyze, review, forecast, and report on contract cost and schedule performance, to include the status of committed costs against approved budgets.
- Support the contract team in change order administration and review change order scope to assure the change order is not part of the original contract.
- Prepare cost analyses and time impact evaluations concerning change order scope.
- Support the contract team in defending against contract claims for additional cost and / or time extensions.
- Generate periodic and specifically requested cost / schedule reports and graphics utilizing computerized software
Required Skills and Abilities
Mott Macdonald provides cost-effective and creative and innovative engineering solutions for South East Asia in various sectors. We are seeking a graduate project controller who is looking to join a team with career opportunities. The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in engineering, construction management, industrial management, business or equivalent.
- Strong administrative skills and organizational abilities.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Construction, Engineering, Management
- Closing Date:17th Mar 2022, 6:00 pm