Our Bridge and Civil Structures engineering skills are well represented on several high profile projects in Singapore and around the region, including the North South Corridor .
Notable Singapore award winning infrastructure projects completed include:
- Kallang/Paya Lebar Expressway Contract 423
- Marina Coastal Expressway - Contracts 482, 483 & 486
- North South Expressway - Traffic and Engineering Study
- Downtown Line 1 - C908 Cross Street Station
- Downtown Line 2 - C913 Hillview & Cashew Station
- Downtown Line 2 - C921 Rochor & Little India Station
- North South Line Extension - C156 Marina South Station
- Graduate Engineers required to learn and support experienced geotechnical and tunnelling engineering team.
- Prepare design calculations, specifications, design reports and drawings for major infrastructure projects. Attend meetings with clients, contractors and authority organisations.
- Individuals should be creative, innovative and willing to communicate at all levels. Willing to learn and work with others. A desire to gain knowledge and seek solutions. A ‘can do’ attitude.
- Actively engage with existing QM/QP system to ensure that project work is delivered to the highest standards.
- A knowledge of design programs is desired i.e. Plaxis, Slopew, Seep, BIM etc.
- Proficiency in the use of programming languages such as VB and Python would be advantageous.
- Be motivated to develop their career in geotechnical Engineering and the Built Environment and be working towards professional qualification.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum a recognised Bachelor’s or Master Degree (i.e. accredited by PEB)
- Working towards professional qualification and aspire to become PE and/or Chartered (CEng).
- A good academic record with excellence in geotechnical theory and design. Good numerical and communication skills.
Mott MacDonald provides services to meet each client’s unique needs for the design and construction of major infrastructure projects. As well as the permanent and temporary works for major MRT projects our range of expertise includes bridges for highway, rail, land, and water crossings. Our engineers have designed and managed the delivery of these projects throughout Singapore and SE Asia.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Engineering, Engineering Civil Structural
- Closing Date:30th Apr 2019, 6:00 pm