We’re a global engineering, management and development consultancy focused on guiding our clients through many of the planet’s most intricate challenges.
You will be part of a multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary team and your job description includes:.
- To learn and support experienced engineering team
- Prepare method statement and engineering proposal
- Prepare technical calculations and technical drawings
- Attend meetings with clients, contractors and authority organisations.
- Carry out site inspection and site supervision
- Coordinate with various parties on design and stakeholder interface
- Support ad-hoc tasks assigned by supervisor
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum a recognised Bachelor’s or Master Degree (i.e. accredited by PEB) in Civil engineering
- Self-motivated with a ‘can do’ spirit, analytical, responsible and willing to learn
- Good interpersonal skills and presentation skills
- Good team player with excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of technical software application is an advantage, i.e. SAP2000, STAAD Pro, Robot, CAD, Revit, E20 etc
- A good academic record with excellence in structural theory and design.
- Aspiration to develop a successful career in the built environment and attaining professional qualification
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Civil Structural
- Closing Date:24th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm