Make great things at Mox!
Together we create a new standard in banking. We are always looking for awesome people who can work with us on this adventurous journey!
About Standard Chartered:
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviors - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, here for good.
About the Internship Programme:
This is a 6-month contract, from 1 Sept 2021 to 28 Feb 2022, provided by Mox Bank as part of the Banking Talent Programme (BTP) 2021, launched by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA).
If you are a Hong Kong resident graduating with a Bachelor’s degree in 2021 from universities in or outside Hong Kong, you may apply for the opportunity! As part of the internship, you will also be eligible to participate in the professional training sessions organized by HKMA.
We are offering the following positions for this programme:
- Internship, Strategy & Corporate Affairs.
- Internship, Finance.
- Internship, Financial Crime Compliance.
- Internship, Compliance.
- Internship, Product (Mobile & Engagement Services).
What You Will Do
- Support Accounts Payable Management for invoices payments and staff expenses reimbursement control.
- Support Financial Month End Closing including expenses accruals and review.
- Support General Ledger Control including reconciliation control and trial balance review.
- Support Treasury Liquidity Reporting preparation and system implementation.
- Support the relevant system testing and coordinate with various stakeholders (e.g., Product, Technology, Operations, External Vendors etc.) for the new product launch from finance systems and reporting perspective.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor Graduate of 2021 in Accounting or Finance degree.
- High degree of responsibility and integrity, not afraid to speak-up.
- Experience with any financial or treasury responsibility preferred.
- Knowledge of systems, programming tools, accounting and payments preferred.
- Ability to engage and motivate performance in others.
- Results driven with strategic qualities.
- Excellent communication skill especially English.
- Ability to work with different culture, and people with different operating rhythm.
- Flexible, independent, able to work under ambiguity.
As one of the biggest banks in market, we are rapidly expanding by growing a new virtual banking business in Hong Kong. We see ourselves as a fast-growing start-up company where you will enjoy autonomy and teamwork at the same time, solving new and exciting problems in a nimble and agile way.
Join Mox and be part of history making for future banking experience!
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:1st Jul 2021, 6:00 pm