Make great things at Mox!
Together we create a new standard in banking. We are always looking for awesome people who can work with us on this adventurous journey!
About Standard Chartered:
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviors - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, here for good.
About the Internship Programme:
This is a 6-month contract, from 1 Sept 2021 to 28 Feb 2022, provided by Mox Bank as part of the Banking Talent Programme (BTP) 2021, launched by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA).
If you are a Hong Kong resident graduating with a Bachelor’s degree in 2021 from universities in or outside Hong Kong, you may apply for the opportunity! As part of the internship, you will also be eligible to participate in the professional training sessions organized by HKMA.
We are offering the following positions for this programme:
- Internship, Strategy & Corporate Affairs.
- Internship, Finance.
- Internship, Financial Crime Compliance.
- Internship, Compliance.
- Internship, Product (Mobile & Engagement Services).
What You Will Do
- Assist in performing Customer Due Diligence reviews based on the customer risk rating assigned to customers.
- Assist in handling name screening alerts generated by Screening System and determine if any risk is exposed to the Bank.
- Support to investigate risk events on transaction monitoring escalated by Assess and Analysts to identify unusual customer behavior and escalate such unusual patterns.
- Participate in testing on Name Screening, Transaction Screening, Transaction Monitoring and Case Management whenever there is any enhancement or system change.
- Participate in risk assessments to identify and measure Financial Crime risks and map attributes to methodological requirements.
- Engage in discussion on the FCC system build and monitor the status.
- Support the team to prepare the MI report to keep track of the status of various FCC areas and escalate to the Team if significant risk is identified.
- Any ad-hoc tasks to support the function.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor graduate of 2021 in any disciplines.
- Enthusiast in Financial Crime Compliance in banking industry.
- Basic knowledge in Anti-Money Laundering, Sanctions and Anti-Bribery Corruption.
- General understanding in banking products.
- Strong communication and written skills.
- Good team player.
As one of the biggest banks in market, we are rapidly expanding by growing a new virtual banking business in Hong Kong. We see ourselves as a fast-growing start-up company where you will enjoy autonomy and teamwork at the same time, solving new and exciting problems in a nimble and agile way.
Join Mox and be part of history making for future banking experience!
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Compliance
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:1st Jul 2021, 6:00 pm