Make great things at Mox!
Together we create a new standard in banking. We are always looking for awesome people who can work with us on this adventurous journey!
About Standard Chartered:
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviors - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, here for good.
About the Internship Programme:
This is a 6-month contract, from 1 Sept 2021 to 28 Feb 2022, provided by Mox Bank as part of the Banking Talent Programme (BTP) 2021, launched by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA).
If you are a Hong Kong resident graduating with a Bachelor’s degree in 2021 from universities in or outside Hong Kong, you may apply for the opportunity! As part of the internship, you will also be eligible to participate in the professional training sessions organized by HKMA.
We are offering the following positions for this programme:
- Internship, Strategy & Corporate Affairs.
- Internship, Finance.
- Internship, Financial Crime Compliance.
- Internship, Compliance.
- Internship, Product (Mobile & Engagement Services).
What You Will Do
- Assist on Mobile platform features around enhancing the banking experience.
- Prepare periodic customer behavior analysis of the mobile app through the analytics tool and come up with insights/solutions.
- Assist on Loyalty platform, features and automated campaigns from definition through to release.
- Develop a roadmap with the team and then execute it to make it available to our customers.
- Collaborate with teams across Mox to move things forward.
- Assist on commercial modelling and PnL management, in collaboration with the Finance team.
- Be the voice of the customer in the definition of the propositions and collaborate with other product owners to converge on a broader coherent proposition.
- Provide insights into product, technology and market trends, pre-empting imminent disruptions and identifying opportunities for acceleration and growth.
- Gather and manage customer feedback through surveys, concept testing, analytics tools, and A/B testing.
- Identify required partners for regulatory requirements or support needs.
- Design, monitor and report on KPIs.
- Facilitate the build and testing of operational processes, systems and reporting capabilities.
- Collaborate with other Stream Leads, Design, Technology, Operations, Risk, Finance and Strategic Partnerships to define and track the MVP through a shared understanding what is desirable, viable and feasible.
- Manage the procurement within the team including the contracts and finances.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor graduate of 2021.
- Digital savvy with high interest and knowledge in digital marketing.
- Strong client-facing and relationship management ability.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and independent contributor.
- A highly motivated, creative, dynamic and innovative team player.
As one of the biggest banks in market, we are rapidly expanding by growing a new virtual banking business in Hong Kong. We see ourselves as a fast-growing start-up company where you will enjoy autonomy and teamwork at the same time, solving new and exciting problems in a nimble and agile way.
Join Mox and be part of history making for future banking experience!
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:1st Jul 2021, 6:00 pm