Make great things at Mox!
Together we create a new standard in banking. We are always looking for awesome people who can work with us on this adventurous journey!
About Standard Chartered:
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviors - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, here for good.
About the Internship Programme:
This is a 6-month contract, from 1 Sept 2021 to 28 Feb 2022, provided by Mox Bank as part of the Banking Talent Programme (BTP) 2021, launched by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA).
If you are a Hong Kong resident graduating with a Bachelor’s degree in 2021 from universities in or outside Hong Kong, you may apply for the opportunity! As part of the internship, you will also be eligible to participate in the professional training sessions organized by HKMA.
We are offering the following positions for this programme:
- Internship, Strategy & Corporate Affairs.
- Internship, Finance.
- Internship, Financial Crime Compliance.
- Internship, Compliance.
- Internship, Product (Mobile & Engagement Services).
What You Will Do
- Take up end-to-end responsibility to lead an ad-hoc project to enhance the partnership strategy of Mox.
- Introduce Mox to the community, including university students to sign up for Mox.
- Liaise with potential partners or merchants and internal departments on agreements and contracts.
- Support daily routine tasks of the team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor graduate of 2021 who is passionate and curious to explore a fast-moving industry.
- Excellent communication and language skills, both in English and Chinese.
- Proactive, accountable and results oriented.
- A great team player.
As one of the biggest banks in market, we are rapidly expanding by growing a new virtual banking business in Hong Kong. We see ourselves as a fast-growing start-up company where you will enjoy autonomy and teamwork at the same time, solving new and exciting problems in a nimble and agile way.
Join Mox and be part of history making for future banking experience!
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Management
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:1st Jul 2021, 6:00 pm