With a specific focus on your development, our Sales Talent Acceleration Program will provide you with experience and training across our Client Coverage product lines, including ESG, Analytics, Index and Real Estate (location specific).
You will be constantly learning and well-connected to our experienced leaders, as we prepare you for a long-lasting career at MSCI.
Upon conclusion of this 12-month development phase you will take a position as an Entry-Level Sales Specialist or Entry-Level Consultant in one of our four product lines. Our Sales Specialists and Consultants pro-actively manage client relationships, ensuring clients make the best use of our products in the context of their investment goals, with a high level of client satisfaction. You will be their trusted advisor.
How we will support you:
You can expect to benefit from technical and professional skills training, which is fast-paced, interactive and ongoing. You will be coached and supported whilst working alongside experts in your team, within a friendly and growth-orientated culture. We use goal-based objectives and development plans to aid progression. You will also have access to Employee Resource Groups, such as the Black Leadership Network, Women’s Leadership Forum, PRIDE, and Eco-Groups.
What MSCI will offer you:
At MSCI, we provide competitive benefits programs in every region in which we do business. While our benefit plans vary in availability in our different locations, we offer a broad range of benefits that are part of the value you receive as an MSCI employee.
Wherever you are with us, you will find benefits that can help ensure your health and well-being and contribute to your financial security.
What You Will Do
- Your responsibilities will increase in scope as you progress through the program. At the beginning, you will support pre-sales tasks, conduct market research, and pipeline client opportunities.
- Towards the end, you be client-facing, with primary ownership of the sales cycle. You will understand client needs and develop new relationships.
- Your aim is to secure client interest, use and purchase of MSCI products, including opportunities to cross-sell.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant subject (e.g. Business, Finance, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics).
- Desirable: 1-3 years industry experience or internship experience in areas such as global financial markets, risk management, factor modeling, performance attribution and/or portfolio management.
- Optional - Postgraduate degree or MBA.
- Optional - CFA, CMA, FRM would be an advantage.
We look for more than just excellent academic achievements.
- We want creative, intelligent people with a desire for success and leadership potential.
- You will have strong analytical skills with an interest in global investing, portfolio construction, capital markets and/or the asset management industry. You will navigate hurdles with entrepreneurial spirit to develop new business.
- As a trusted advisor, you will have excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Locations:Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:21st Jul 2022, 6:00 pm