The intern will be able to learn the automation system used by the manufacturing operations team in the Pharm West and API facility. His/her involvement in the project team will be multi-pronged from learning about automation controls through design development to testing and implementation. In addition to technical learning and involvement, the person will be exposed to project planning and qualification/testing documentation required of automation system development lifecycle.
What You Will Do
The automation project intern responsibilities are as follows:
- Assist in the generation of qualification documentation for the distributed control system (DCS) project.
- Participate in project team meeting and design review discussion. Collaborate with team members to meet the project goals and timeline.
- Support testing and qualification activities during test and install phases.
- Assist in the coordination of project activities with the project scheduler and project lead by collecting data and information and working with various workstream team members.
- Work on specific functional testing activities during cutover implementation and support issue resolution where possible.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Diploma in a technical field, preferably in a science or engineering.
- Demonstrated capability in application of sound engineering and scientific principles, project management skills and structured/analytical problem-solving techniques.
- An excellent team player who is able to readily take on responsibilities and work independently.
- Strong interest in working in an engineering and operational environment.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
- Have a positive, proactive, can-do attitude.
- Keen to learn.
What We Look For:
In a world of rapid innovation, we seek brave Inventors who want to make an Impact in all aspects of our business, enabling breakthroughs that will affect generations to come. We encourage you to bring your disruptive thinking, collaborative spirit and diverse perspective to our organization. Together we will continue Inventing for Life, Impacting Lives while Inspiring Your Career Growth.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:1st Jul 2020, 6:00 pm