For more than a century, our Company has been inventing for life, bringing forward medicines and vaccines for many of the world's most challenging diseases. Today, it continues to be at the forefront of research to deliver innovative health solutions and advance the prevention and treatment of diseases that threaten people and animals around the world.
Regulatory controls and requirements around data are increasingly challenging. This growing trend elevates the slope of data management and governance, making it steeper for pharmaceutical manufacturing firms to command and control. Document Control Team manages the generation, maintenance and archival of cGMP documents for Singapore Site in accordance with regulatory and corporate requirements.
What You Will Do
The Document Control Team Intern key responsibilities are as follows:
- Assist in the management of cGMP documentation.
- Collect and analyze data to drive productivity.
- Improve the current support processes and systems.
- Actively participate in group meeting discussions and continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with colleagues whenever possible to achieve both operational and project goals.
Learning Outcome to be Gained by the Intern:
As a member of Document Control Team in Singapore, the intern will be able to learn good documentation practices and how to ensure all data and records we generate are in compliance with the data integrity or ALCOA principles, meeting stringent requirement imposed by regulatory agencies and authorities around the world.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Current study in Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field, preferably in a science or engineering.
- Demonstrated capability in application of sound engineering and scientific principles, project management skills and structured/analytical problem-solving techniques.
- An excellent team player who is able to readily take on responsibilities and work independently.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
- Have a positive, proactive, can-do attitude.
- Keen to learn.
- Good team player.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
What we look for …
In a world of rapid innovation, we seek brave Inventors who want to make an Impact in all aspects of our business, enabling breakthroughs that will affect generations to come. We encourage you to bring your disruptive thinking, collaborative spirit and diverse perspective to our organization. Together we will continue Inventing for Life, Impacting Lives while Inspiring Your Career Growth.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:20th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm