Our Company is an innovative, global healthcare leader that is committed to improving health and well-being around the world. Our product offering categories include oncology products, vaccines, infectious diseases and animal health. We continue to focus our research on conditions that affect millions of people around the world while expanding our strengths in areas like vaccines and biologics. We also devote extensive time and energy to increasing access to medicines and vaccines through far-reaching programs that donate and deliver our products to the people who need them.
Our Manufacturing & Supply Division is committed to be the most trusted supplier of bio-pharmaceuticals worldwide. Our facilities, along with our external contractors, suppliers, and partners, create an interdependent global manufacturing network that’s committed to delivering a high quality, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time.
Under the supervision of the Automation Lead, the Automation Engineer is responsible for providing technical support in the field of automation, assisting in investigations, finding resolution of automation problems and in the implementation of Automation Change Control in compliance with SDLC, GMP, safety, and environmental regulations.
You Can Expect:
- Exposure to various areas in a world-renown biopharmaceutical manufacturing plant with well-structured career path.
- A state-of-the-art facility that delivers solution to its customers world-wide.
- Highly engaging team that aims to innovate the future.
What You Will Do
- Assist with providing automation assistance for various manufacturing systems such as Programmable Logic Controllers, Distributed Control Systems and Original Equipment Manufacturer platforms.
- Willingness to work closely with various site and central groups to ensure control systems are designed, implemented, and maintained in a manner to ensure manufacturing standards are met.
- Designing solutions to ensure quality and stability of automation systems through future expansions, replacements, or upgrades.
- Using technical knowledge to assure the efficient operation of a variety of automated processing and information technology systems.
- Developing a comprehension of Good Manufacturing Practices, safety, and environmental regulations.
- Speaks daily with operation, technical, and quality representatives within area of promotion through the tier process.
- Periodically reviews automation documents, performs preventive maintenance, and revises or develops automation Standard Operating Procedures.
- Develops and promotes corrective actions associated with automation related deviations/investigations.
- Conveys periodically with immediate supervisor about the status of area of remit.
- On the floor trouble shooting assistance of manufacturing activities.
- Maintains all system life cycle documentation.
- Tasks will potentially include providing automation assistance on various shifts and remote off-hour coverage for trouble calls.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in one of the following disciplines - Computer Systems Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology.
- Academic or professional programming knowledge.
- Exposure to automation systems.
What we look for …
In a world of rapid innovation, we seek brave Inventors who want to make an Impact in all aspects of our business, enabling breakthroughs that will affect generations to come. We encourage you to bring your disruptive thinking, collaborative spirit and diverse perspective to our organization.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Chemical Processing,...
- Closing Date:6th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm