Our Company is an innovative, global healthcare leader that is committed to improving health and well-being around the world. Our product offering categories include oncology products, vaccines, infectious diseases and animal health. We continue to focus our research on conditions that affect millions of people around the world while expanding our strengths in areas like vaccines and biologics. We also devote extensive time and energy to increasing access to medicines and vaccines through far-reaching programs that donate and deliver our products to the people who need them.
The Asia Pacific Human Resources team develops and implements the strategy to attract, engage, and grow talent for our Company in Asia Pacific, so as to build our company’s capability and leadership pipeline for the future.
This team is responsible for developing strategic HR imperatives that bring value to the business, including preparing the current workforce and attracting new talent with capabilities of the future; as well as building platforms for effective communication that will inspire employees to be the best they can be.
What You Will Do
- You will have the opportunity to collaborate with a diverse HR team that supports 12 markets in the Asia Pacific region.
- Your primary project will involve developing a winning strategy for the company in regional recognition programs that are aligned with its employee value proposition and employer brand.
- You will also be supported with talent analytics where insights will be used to influence HR interventions which enable business success.
- To be successful in this role, you must be an articulate communicator, with a curious mind and the ability to garner insights from data.
- Through this experience, you will gain a rich understanding of strategic HR imperatives, talent analytics, diversity & inclusion initiatives, and the significant role of effective employee communications.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Major in Marketing/Communications with HR as a minor or Major in Marketing/Communications.
- Broad range of communication skills evidenced by good writing, good verbal presentation and social media.
- Excellent team player, who is open to take on new challenges, innovative projects and embraces a proactive approach.
- Strong problem-solving skills and with desire to excel and eagerness to learn.
- Familiar with MS Office 365 Suite such as Teams, Form, Yammer, etc.
What we look for …
In a world of rapid innovation, we seek brave Inventors who want to make an Impact in all aspects of our business, enabling breakthroughs that will affect generations to come. We encourage you to bring your disruptive thinking, collaborative spirit and diverse perspective to our organization. Together we will continue Inventing for Life, Impacting Lives while Inspiring Your Career Growth.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Human Resources, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:20th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm