Our Company is an innovative, global healthcare leader that is committed to improving health and well-being around the world. Our product offering categories include oncology products, vaccines, infectious diseases and animal health. We continue to focus our research on conditions that affect millions of people around the world while expanding our strengths in areas like vaccines and biologics. We also devote extensive time and energy to increasing access to medicines and vaccines through far-reaching programs that donate and deliver our products to the people who need them.
Our Quality Assurance group ensures every single material inside our products is manufactured, processed, tested, packaged, stored and distributed aligned with our incredibly high standards of quality and meets all regulatory requirements. Partnering across our internal manufacturing facilities, external contract manufacturers and suppliers we create an interdependent global manufacturing network committed to deliver a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
What You Will Do
- Installs and qualifies lab equipment and computerized lab systems according to SDLC and cGMP requirements.
- Participates in lab improvement projects and lean lab activities.
- Prepares lab system qualification or retirement documentation and deliverables such as User Requirements, Configuration Specifications, Trace Matrix, Qualification Protocols (IQ/OQ/PQ) and Scripts, reports, and standard operating procedures.
- Attend project meetings, perform administrative duties such as minute taking and preparation of communication to stakeholders.
- Perform clerical duties, maintain files, and organize documents; photocopy, fax, etc. as needed during the project execution.
- Actively participate in logistical arrangement with the laboratories.
Required Skills and Abilities
- B.Sc in Science or Diploma in Science.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Experience in operating analytical chemistry equipment such as HPLC and GC is preferred.
- Team Player.
- Highly Approachable.
- Energetic and eager to learn.
What we look for …
In a world of rapid innovation, we seek brave Inventors who want to make an Impact in all aspects of our business, enabling breakthroughs that will affect generations to come. We encourage you to bring your disruptive thinking, collaborative spirit and diverse perspective to our organization. Together we will continue Inventing For Life, Impacting Lives while Inspiring Your Career Growth.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:6th May 2021, 6:00 pm