For more than a century, our Company has been inventing for life, bringing forward medicines and vaccines for many of the world's most challenging diseases. Today, it continues to be at the forefront of research to deliver innovative health solutions and advance the prevention and treatment of diseases that threaten people and animals around the world.
- To work in a culturally diverse and high-performance team who has built a lot of capabilities in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing.
- Based in Singapore, the regional hub for Asia Pacific (AP) and named one of the Best Companies to Work for in 2019 by HR Asia.
- Join the premier biopharmaceutical company that has been in Singapore for more than 25 years and in AP for over 60 years.
Our Manufacturing Operations teams are the people that make our products. We work in the manufacturing plants with a “Safety First, Quality Always” mindset striving for continuous improvement. We work in the local plant connected to our global manufacturing network to ensure the highest quality of raw materials, intermediates and finished products.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the Engineer will be joining a two-year WDA training program. The WDA program aims to support those who is willing to take up traineeship opportunities in biopharmaceutical sector. These traineeships will help candidates develop their skills professionally, equip them with valuable industry experience and allow them to gain a firmer foothold in the job market across various sectors.
You can Expect:
- Limitless opportunities across various areas in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing.
- A state-of-the-art facility that delivers solution to its customers world-wide.
- Highly engaging team that aims to innovate the future.
Our Manufacturing & Supply Division is committed to be the most trusted supplier of biopharmaceuticals worldwide. Our facilities, along with our external contractors, suppliers, and partners, create an interdependent global manufacturing network that’s committed to delivering a high quality, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time.
What You Will Do
Critical Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Maintenance associate (Internship) will be assisting maintenance team to complete planned work activities timely, efficiently and satisfactorily.
- Training will be provided by maintenance engineers.
- Contractor & Vendor management (Qualification, monitoring and documentation).
- Support maintenance inventory management (Spare parts of equipment /instrument).
- Support cGMP documents (SOP, instructions, PM task list, etc.).
- Understanding the requirement and process of engaging vendors and contractors for manufacturing environment.
- Exposure to the inventory management in pharmaceutical manufacturing plant.
- Exposure to cGMP environment of pharmaceutical industry.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma of Engineering or Science or Equivalent.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have a positive, proactive, can-do attitude.
- Keen to learn.
- Good team player.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
What we look for …
In a world of rapid innovation, we seek brave Inventors who want to make an Impact in all aspects of our business, enabling breakthroughs that will affect generations to come. We encourage you to bring your disruptive thinking, collaborative spirit and diverse perspective to our organization. Together we will continue Inventing for Life, Impacting Lives while Inspiring Your Career Growth.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:20th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm