For more than a century, our Company has been inventing for life, bringing forward medicines and vaccines for many of the world's most challenging diseases. Today, it continues to be at the forefront of research to deliver innovative health solutions and advance the prevention and treatment of diseases that threaten people and animals around the world.
Integrated Process Team (Engineering & Maintenance) is part of our Company’s Manufacturing Division, where we deliver cost effective medicines and consumer healthcare products to patients around the world every day through innovation, technical and scientific excellence. Our Pharmaceutical network includes professionals at over 40 locations engaged in providing technical support to new product development, manufacturing and supply.
As part of the IPT Engineering & Maintenance team in Singapore, the intern will be able to learn the different manufacturing process, facilities and maintenance operation. He/she will have 1st hand experience take up improvement projects associated with engineering and maintenance within IPT.
What You Will Do
- Assist in planning and scheduling of maintenance work orders
- Improve equipment reliability
- Improve productivity of maintenance operation
- Improve the current maintenance support processes and systems
- Assist in the management of cGMP documentation
- Collect and analyze maintenance data to drive productivity.
- Support feasibility studies/reviews, hazards and operability studies/reviews on new, modified processes & engineering standards compliance initiatives
- Support quality deviation & safety Investigations for trouble shooting support and implement effective corrective and preventive actions.
- Support site projects through evaluation of project scope, feasibility, design, project proposals, sourcing plan, installation, commissioning & qualification (IQ, OQ) with adherence to site change control procedures to ensure facilities are safe, efficiently utilized, reliable and meet GMP/ regulatory / production requirements.
Implement Process improvement projects to meet with new technology, new engineering standards and new code and practices for process & energy efficiencies, process safety and quality compliance.
- As part of the team or Individually responsible for the scoping, development, execution and documentation of small projects within the allotted timeline, budget, design requirements, and established quality standards
Required Skills and Abilities
- Current study in Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field, including Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
- Demonstrated capability in application of sound engineering and scientific principles, project management skills and structured/analytical problem-solving techniques
- An excellent team player who is able to readily take on responsibilities and work independently
- Strong interest in working in an engineering and maintenance environment
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Have a positive, proactive, can-do attitude
- Keen to learn
- Good team player
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Preferably able to commit to a 6-month full-time internship
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:18th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm