For more than a century, our Company has been inventing for life, bringing forward medicines and vaccines for many of the world's most challenging diseases. Today, it continues to be at the forefront of research to deliver innovative health solutions and advance the prevention and treatment of diseases that threaten people and animals around the world.
Policy, Communications & Population Health (PCPH) Function:
Our Policy, Communications & Population Health (PCPH) team collaborates with governments and policy organizations at local, regional and global levels. We address legislative and regulatory issues that promote and protect the discovery of innovative medicine, vaccines and animal health products while improving and protecting patient access to care. We take great care to monitor and manage the reputation of our company, communicating the work we do to improve lives.
What You Will Do
As part of the Asia Pacific PCPH regional team, the intern’s responsibilities and tasks include (but not limited to):
- Assist in research, review and analysis of AP regulatory policy issues and proposals.
- Perform basic collection, analysis, and synthesis of data related to the biopharmaceutical industry and relevant regulatory processes.
- Develop talking points and backgrounders to support the AP PCPH function.
- Observe and report on policy developments and announcements.
Other tasks as assigned including:
- Drafting memos.
- Writing handbooks or manuals.
- Collecting, synthesizing and drafting monthly reports.
- Designing PowerPoints, charts, graphs.
- Conducting studies and surveys.
- Compiling reports.
- Conducting research.
- Data entry.
- Attending and summarizing meetings and hearings.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Policy, Pharmaceutical Science, Biological Sciences, Medicine or related fields.
- Candidates with a strong background in Communications, Marketing or Asian studies will also be considered.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent team player, who is open to take on new challenges, innovative projects and embraces a proactive approach.
- Strong problem-solving skills and with desire to excel and eagerness to learn.
- Familiar with MS Office 365 Suite such as Teams, Form, Yammer etc.
- Able to intern for at least 6 months.
What we look for …
In a world of rapid innovation, we seek brave Inventors who want to make an Impact in all aspects of our business, enabling breakthroughs that will affect generations to come. We encourage you to bring your disruptive thinking, collaborative spirit and diverse perspective to our organization. Together we will continue Inventing for Life, Impacting Lives while Inspiring Your Career Growth.
- Job type:Internships
Medical and Biomedical Science, Pharmacy and...
- Closing Date:20th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm