For more than a century, our Company has been inventing for life, bringing forward medicines and vaccines for many of the world's most challenging diseases. Today, it continues to be at the forefront of research to deliver innovative health solutions and advance the prevention and treatment of diseases that threaten people and animals around the world.
Pharm incoming packaging components laboratory supports testing and release of all pharm incoming packaging components. It manages calibration, maintenance and qualification of laboratory equipment and ensures analytical method accuracy.
Learning Outcome to be Gained by the Intern:
- Ability to work in a GMP environment which emphasizes on safety and data integrity.
- Understand the operations/ functions of Quality Control laboratories in a pharmaceutical company.
- Data management and documentation.
- Attain skills and knowledge in incoming inspection of packaging components.
What You Will Do
- Perform incoming inspection of packaging components.
- Review the Certificate of Analysis/ Certificate of Conformance of all incoming materials.
- Maintain laboratory equipment.
- Participate in improvement projects.
- Perform routine laboratory housekeeping.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum educational qualification of diploma, including but not limited to Biotechnology, Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- A good team player with ability to work independently.
- Innovative and self-motivated.
- Safety and Data Integrity mindset.
What we look for …
In a world of rapid innovation, we seek brave Inventors who want to make an Impact in all aspects of our business, enabling breakthroughs that will affect generations to come. We encourage you to bring your disruptive thinking, collaborative spirit and diverse perspective to our organization.
Together we will continue Inventing for Life, Impacting Lives while Inspiring Your Career Growth.
- Job type:Internships
Pharmacy and Pharmacology
- Closing Date:11th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm