Our Company is an innovative, global healthcare leader that is committed to improving health and well-being around the world. Our product offering categories include oncology products, vaccines, infectious diseases and animal health. We continue to focus our research on conditions that affect millions of people around the world while expanding our strengths in areas like vaccines and biologics. We also devote extensive time and energy to increasing access to medicines and vaccines through far-reaching programs that donate and deliver our products to the people who need them.
Operation Support Specialist (OSS) is part of the Integrated Process Team (IPT) belonging to our Manufacturing Division, where we deliver cost effective medicines and consumer healthcare products to patients around the world every day through innovation, technical and scientific excellence. Our Pharmaceutical network includes professionals at over 40 locations engaged in providing technical support to new product development, manufacturing and supply.
As part of the OSS team in Singapore, the intern will be able to learn the different manufacturing process, operational systems and activities that support pharmaceutical manufacturing. He/she will be expose to the various process, systems and activities associated with cGMP manufacturing operations within IPT.
What You Will Do
The OSS Intern key responsibilities are as follows:
- Assist in the management of cGMP documentation.
- Support the management of inventory.
- Collect and analyze operational data to drive productivity.
- Improve the current operation support processes and systems.
- Actively participate in group meeting discussions and continuous improvement. Collaborate with colleagues whenever possible to achieve both operational and project goals.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Current study in Bachelor's degree in a technical field, preferably in a science or engineering.
- Demonstrated capability in application of sound engineering and scientific principles, project management skills and structured/analytical problem solving techniques.
- An excellent team player who is able to readily take on responsibilities and work independently.
- Strong interest in working in a engineering and operational environment.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
- Have a positive, proactive, can-do attitude.
- Keen to learn.
- Good team player.
- Strong problem solving skills.
What We Look For:
In a world of rapid innovation, we seek brave Inventors who want to make an Impact in all aspects of our business, enabling breakthroughs that will affect generations to come. We encourage you to bring your disruptive thinking, collaborative spirit and diverse perspective to our organization. Together we will continue Inventing For Life, Impacting Lives while Inspiring Your Career Growth.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:9th Jul 2020, 6:00 pm