Our Company is an innovative, global healthcare leader that is committed to improving health and well-being around the world. Our product offering categories include oncology products, vaccines, infectious diseases and animal health. We continue to focus our research on conditions that affect millions of people around the world while expanding our strengths in areas like vaccines and biologics. We also devote extensive time and energy to increasing access to medicines and vaccines through far-reaching programs that donate and deliver our products to the people who need them.
Pharmaceutical Technical Operations (PTO) is part of our Manufacturing Division, where we deliver cost effective medicines and consumer healthcare products to patients around the world every day through innovation, technical and scientific excellence. Our Pharmaceutical network includes professionals at over 40 locations engaged in providing technical support to new product development, manufacturing and supply.
As part of the Pharmaceutical Technical Operations (PTO) team in Singapore, the PTO engineer provides technical support for the manufacturing and cleaning processes in the various manufacturing facilities at the site, along with equipment support for the main process technology platforms.
What You Will Do
The PTO Engineering Intern's main responsibilities are as follows:
- Participate in technology transfer projects for introduction of new products or source change-related activities into full scale manufacturing.
- Proactively monitor and improve the performance of the assigned equipment/module(s) or unit operation(s), including the manufacturing/cleaning process steps performed in that equipment/module(s).
- Troubleshoot equipment and manufacturing/cleaning processes to understand the root cause(s) and prevent recurrences.
- Provide technical expertise for equipment commissioning and qualification including authoring and execution of qualification protocols, troubleshooting and resolving exceptions identified, and supporting new facility startup.
- Collaborate with shopfloor to execute continuous improvement of manufacturing and cleaning processes, using Lean and Six Sigma tools.
- Collaborate with Science and Technology network to drive improvements in technology and business processes at the site, and within the Division.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field, including Chemical/Biological/Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Demonstrated capability in application of sound engineering and scientific principles, project management skills and structured/analytical problem-solving techniques.
- An excellent team player who is able to readily take on responsibilities and work independently.
What we look for …
In a world of rapid innovation, we seek brave Inventors who want to make an Impact in all aspects of our business, enabling breakthroughs that will affect generations to come. We encourage you to bring your disruptive thinking, collaborative spirit and diverse perspective to our organization. Together we will continue Inventing for Life, Impacting Lives while Inspiring Your Career Growth.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering Mechanical, Pharmacy...
- Closing Date:6th May 2021, 6:00 pm