Let us help you make a difference! We are calling on the best and brightest talent to join our dynamic and innovative organization!
Future Leaders will be selected for a two year graduate program and placed in eight divisions including Oncology, Market Access, Digital, Legal, IT, Quality Assurance, Clinical Research and Data Science depending on your choice of career. In the divisions you will have access to some of the best minds in the business, acquiring valuable new skills and being part of high deliverable projects.
The Market Access Graduates will support the Cross functional Team with key projects and is responsible for the following activities across all brands at our company. The successful incumbent will undergo a comprehensive development program over a period of 24 months.
What You Will Do
- Supporting the Market Access Team with various campaigns as required from the HH business.
- Working with a specific funders and data suppliers on a dedicated negotiations or analysis within key therapeutic areas.
- Briefing the Data supplier on a data spec.
- Managing the applicable timelines and outcomes as agreed with the Marketing Team.
- Presenting the analysis with input from regional Core/local medical and the local market access team.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure successful outcomes digital access.
- Presentations and workshops to improve the digital maturity of the employees.
- Utilizing current market data (Footfall, spend, market analytics) to construct models advising commercial teams on targeting and strategy direction.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate degree. Relevant post-grad qualification would be an advantage.
- Ideally some previous exposure coding and analytics/data sciences.
- Effective written and verbal communication with experienced leaders and commercial teams.
- Coding Skills in R and or Python - Intermediate.
- Analytical thinker.
- Creative skills.
- MS Excel.
- Foster Collaboration.
- Drive for results.
- High end interpersonal skills & Customer Centricity.
- Creativity & Innovation.
- Demonstrate Ethics & Integrity.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:22nd Oct 2020, 6:00 pm