With our expanding railway network and on-going major asset replacement projects, we offer excellent career opportunities for aspiring fresh Engineers.
You are invited to join a 3-year Operations Engineering Associate Programme which provides on-the-job training in the operating railway.
Subject to satisfactory performance, you will be appointed to a lead supervisory position upon completion of the 3-year training to perform the following duties as appropriate:
- Supervise a team of staff / contractor staff to perform corrective / preventive maintenance, implement modification works, and conduct incident investigations as well as compile reports; or
- Undertake design tasks and provide technical support for the operating railway systems.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree recognized by the Hong Kong Institution of Engineers in one of the following disciplines - Electronic / Software / Information Engineering / Telecommunications / Computer Science, Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Building Services Engineering.
- A minimum of 1-year post-graduate engineering experience.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Be self-motivated with strong communication and problem-solving skills as well as dedication to a career in railway operations and maintenance.
- Candidates with less experience may also be considered.
- Appointment will be made on three-year renewable contract terms.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Civil Structural,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:17th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm