With our expanding railway network and ongoing major asset replacement projects, we offer excellent opportunities for engineering undergraduates to explore career interest and broaden exposure.
It is a well-structured 12-month Internship Programme through which students can gain practical design, engineering and maintenance experiences in a dynamic work environment. Students will also have the opportunity to appreciate the essence of railway operations and develop technical and soft skills.
Internship Period - September 2021 to August 2022.
What You Will Do
- Carry out industrial project(s) which is related to railway operations, with relevance to academic study at university.
- Support studies, analysis, experimental functions and trial projects.
- Attend site / workshop / laboratory visits.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduates who have completed their 3rd year of study in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical / Building Services / Computer / Control, Automation & Instrumentation or a related discipline.
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (average B or above).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Detail-minded with the ability to work independently.
- Hands-on experience in various software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:28th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm