The Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) and the Banking Industry have jointly launched the Banking Talent Programme to nurture fresh talents for the industry and provide participants with an opportunity to better prepare for future careers in the banking sector.
As one of the participating banks, MUFG values the importance of sustainable talent pipeline. The trainees will be equipped essential skills and knowledge through practical work experience and a series of training activities and professional courses.
We are currently offering the following opportunity designed to help you build a foundation for a successful career in Human Resources.
What You Will Do
- To consolidate data and compile various Human Resources reports.
- To manage the HR documentation and employee files.
- To conduct research for HR policy / guideline design and implementation.
- To support the planning and delivery of HR projects / assignments.
- To coordinate with different internal and external stakeholders for operational matters.
- To provide administrative support to the Departments as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to commit for the entire programme from 1 September 2021 to 28 February 2022.
- Hong Kong residents graduating with a bachelor's degree in 2021.
- Detail-oriented and able to deal with ambiguity in a proactive and structured manner.
- Knowledge of Labour Law is an advantage.
- Good communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:24th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm