The Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) and the Banking Industry have jointly launched the Banking Talent Programme to nurture fresh talents for the industry and provide participants with an opportunity to better prepare for future careers in the banking sector.
As one of the participating banks, MUFG values the importance of sustainable talent pipeline. The trainees will be equipped essential skills and knowledge through practical work experience and a series of training activities and professional courses.
We are currently offering the following opportunity designed to help you build a foundation for a successful career in Credit Administration and Operations.
What You Will Do
The trainee will rotate across selected departments and:
- To shadow experienced credit administrative and operational professionals within the Bank and gain fundamental knowledge in basic banking operations.
- To assist the daily operations of Foreign Trade, Loan Operations and Credit Administration.
- To consolidate data and compile MI reports.
- To provide administrative support to the Departments and handle ad-hoc projects/assignments.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to commit for the entire programme from 1 September 2021 to 28 February 2022.
- Hong Kong residents graduating with a Bachelor's degree in 2021.
- Self-motivated and willing to learn with a can-do attitude.
- Strong team player who values integrity and responsibilities.
- Good communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in both of English and Chinese.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Banking and Finance, Operations
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:24th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm